mandag 20. oktober 2008

Countdown starts!

The last week has been very busy. A lot of things have happen. I visited a project in Ventanilla (Tierra del niños), had a sightseeing in Lima with my family, had another sightseeing accidentally, were standing in a combi with 24 people with a crazy combi driver (like a hiace), went to the beach (got a little sunburn), drove ATV on the beach, ate the heart of a cow, tried raw fish, been a local attraction in Lima (because of my white skin), been studying spanish, had my first real spanish conversation and put my shorts on for the first time since I came.

Now it is just six days until I am in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I can´t wait. This is what I have been waiting for and now it is closer than ever. I will leave Peru saturday this week. Yeah, I am exited.

Here are some shots I have taken the last week(s). Enjoy!




All pictures are copyrighted. All use have to be agreed with the author.

4 kommentarer:

Sigrid sa...

Ser ut til at vi ankommer Bolivia i samme uke. Vi reiser fra Norge neste tordag. Nedtellinga har begynt for fullt. Gleder meg masse:)

Sheta sa...

Hei. Kan vi bruke bilder fra bloggen din på fellesbloggen til Act Now?

Svenn sa...

Det gaar fint. Actnowbloggen kan bruke alle bildene. Ikke noe problem.

Synøve sa...

Sykt kule bilder da!!
Håper dere får en fin reise!